I've spread my wings!

Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce that I have opened a store at Etsy.com and am in the midst of relocating all my polymer clay jewelries there! I've already listed some items and intend to redesign some of the existing items. Please show me your love and support! My store's name in Etsy is THE OTHER LOFT.

Of course, I will not neglect ADELINE'S LOFT! This place, where I showcase my creations, still means a lot to me. Do come by often and check out my promotions! Speaking of which, don't forget to take advantage of our store's ongoing June promotion!

I will still upload items of my polymer clay jewelries here but to purchase, you would have to hop down to my etsy store. =) And of course, since you are there, you can also check out all the other talented artistes around the world! It's really a great place to find treasures... =)

Stay tuned for more new additions coming up next week!

Cheers!
Adeline

No comments: