Store Update & Festive Sale!

Hello all!  It is truly the busiest time of year and regretfully, I've not been able to find much time to work on my creations. I will do so once the school term starts in January and then it's the Chinese New Year season! Time really flies!

If you have a customization request for CNY, please note order cut off date is 11 Jan 2012 as all orders must be ready for mail by 17 Jan 2012.  As I need to prepare for CNY too, I would likely close shop from 17 - 24 Jan 2012.

As for now, I will be having a blogwide discount of 20% for nett priced items available at my shop!  This discount will be applicable till 30 Dec 2011.  Please note that as it is the festive period, you may experience delay in your mail.


Have a blessed time with your loved ones! See you next year!

No comments: